If you got here, that means you value your privacy. We fully understand it, so we have created this document to guide you through our rules of data processing and cookie files when using our website https://vagaru.pl
Formal information for the beginning – Agnieszka Biały, running economic activity under the business name Biały Agnieszka Eltee Group, ul. Hlonda 10D/65, 02-972 Warsaw, NIP (tax identification number): 6842399690 REGON (company statistical number): 180563924 is the Administrator of the website.
Abridged version – main information
We take care not only of your privacy, but also of your time. Therefore, we prepared an abridged version of the most important principles applicable to protection of your privacy.
- By creating a user account on our website, placing an order, subscribing for the newsletter, filing a complaint, withdrawing from the agreement or simply contacting with us, you share with us your personal data, and we guarantee that they will remain confidential, safe and will not be made available to any third parties without your express consent.
- We use only reliable and trusted providers of personal data processing services.
- We use Google Analytics tools which collect information about your visits on our website, including the information about the pages you display, the time you spend on our website and how you navigate between the pages. For that purpose we use Google LLC cookie files for Google Analytics.
- We use marketing tools, such as Facebook Pixel, to address our advertisements to you. For that purpose Facebook cookie files are applied.
- We use Google AdWords remarketing tools. For that purpose Google LLC cookie files for Google AdWords are applied.
- We embed videos from YouTube on our website. When you watch such videos, Google LLC cookie files for YouTube services are applied.
- We provide you with the functions of social media, such as posting content on social media and subscribing to social media profiles. Using these functions implies using cookie files of the administrators of social media, such as Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn.
- On our website, we use the Disqus comment system. It implies using cookie files of the Disqus company.
- On our website, we use an online support system. It implies using cookie files of the Smartsupp.com company.
- We use our own cookie files to ensure proper performance of the website.
If the above information is not sufficient for you, please see the details below.
Administrator. Agnieszka Biały, ul. Hlonda 10D/65, 02-972 Warszawa is the Administrator of your personal data, pursuant to personal data protection law.
Purposes, legal basis and period of personal data processing are defined individually for each purpose of personal data processing (see the descriptions of different purposes of personal data processing below).
Rights. GDPR gives you the following rights connected with your personal data processing:
1. right of access to your personal data,
2. right to rectification of your personal data,
3. right to erasure of your personal data,
4. right to restrict processing of your personal data,
5. right to object to your personal data processing,
6. right to portability of your personal data,
7. right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority,
8. right to withdraw your consent for personal data processing if you have
expressed such consent.
The principles connected with exercising the above rights are described in detail in Articles 16 – 21 of the GDPR. You are encouraged to acquaint yourself with these provisions. We feel obligated to explain that the above rights are not absolute and shall not be applicable for all personal data processing activities. For your convenience, each description of personal data processing operation includes the rights that apply for the given operation.
We would like to underline that one of the rights shall always apply: if you think that when processing your personal data we breached any personal data protection law, you have the right to lodge your complaint with a supervisory authority (the President of the Personal Data Protection Office).
Safety. We guarantee confidentiality of all your personal data that you share with us. We make sure to undertake all the safety and personal data protection measures required by the personal data protection laws. Personal data are collected with due diligence and properly protected against access by unauthorized persons.
List of partners. We outsource personal data processing to the following entities:
1. H88 spółka akcyjna, ul. Franklina Roosevelta 22, 60-829 Poznań – for the purpose of storing the data on the server,
2. ActiveCampaign Inc., 222 South Riverside Plaza, Suite 810, Chicago IL60606 and Vercom S.A., Ul. Roosevelta 22 60-829 Poznań Poland – for the purpose of using email systems which process your personal data to send you system messages or the newsletter if you have subscribed for it.
3. Fakturownia Sp. z o.o., ul. J. Smulikowskiego 6/8, 00-389 Warszawa – for the purpose of using the invoicing system where your data are stored if we issue invoices for you,
4. Biuro Rachunkowe Sigma S.C. Katarzyna Lech, Andrzej Lech Paweł Lech, ul. Stanisława Wyspiańskiego 5/35, 01-577 Warszawa – for the purpose of using accounting services which are connected with processing your personal data when we issue invoices for you,
5. Better Profits Michał Jaworski Bielawy 22 62-530 Kazimierz Biskupi – for the purpose of using IT support services which are connected with the possibility to access your data by the service provider,
6. Smartsupp.com, s.r.o. Milady Horákové 1957/13 602 00 Brno, Czech Republic – for the purpose of providing online help in the form of a chat or a contact form.
All the entities to which we outsource personal data processing guarantee that they use appropriate personal data protection and safety measures required by the law.
Personal data stored in ActiveCampaign mailing system are properly protected in compliance with the requirements of the European regulations, however, they are stored on the servers located in the United States of America (the USA).
Data processing purposes and activities
User accounts. When creating a user account, you are requested to give your name, surname and email address and define your password. Data submission is voluntary, but it is necessary to create an account. When editing your user profile, you can give more information about you, such as your company name, address and phone number. Submission of these data is entirely voluntary. You can create an account without giving these further details.
The data that you submit in your user account are processed only for the purposes of maintaining your account and ensuring that you can use it. Data submission in your user account should make it easier for you to place orders in the shop as they will be automatically downloaded to the order form.
The user account agreement that you conclude in accordance with the Terms and Conditions of the shop is the legal basis for processing your personal data in your user account is, pursuant to Article 6(1)(b) of the GDPR.
The data collected in the user account are processed by IT systems stored on the server provided by H88 spółka akcyjna, ul. Franklina Roosevelta 22, 60-829 Poznań.
Your data in the account will be processed as long as you maintain your user account. After deleting the account, your data will be removed from the database, except for the data about your orders.
At any time you can access your personal data processed in your account by logging in to your user account. After logging in to your account, you can modify or delete your data, except for the data about your orders. At any time you can also decide to delete your account.
As regards your data collected in your user account, you also have the right to data portability, pursuant to Article 20 of the GDPR.
Orders. When placing an order, you have to submit data necessary to fulfill your order, that is your name and surname, billing address and email address. The data submission is voluntary, but it is necessary for order placement.
The data submitted in connection with ordering products or services are processed for the purposes of fulfilling your order (Article 6(1)(b) of the GDPR), issuing an invoice (Article 6(1)(c) of the GDPR), recognizing the invoice in our accounting
documentation (Article 6(1)(c) of the GDPR) and for archival and statistical purposes (Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR).
The data included in the order placed in our shop are processed by the electronic payment system and stored on the server provided by H88 spółka akcyjna, ul.Franklina Roosevelta 22, 60-829 Poznań.
The invoices are issued with the use of Fakturownia.pl system and forwarded to the accounting firm Biuro Rachunkowe Sigma S.C. Katarzyna Lech, Andrzej Lech Paweł Lech, ul. Stanisława Wyspiańskiego 5/35, 01-577 Warszawa.
The orders are also registered in our internal database for archival and statistical purposes.
The data about orders will be processed for the period necessary to fulfill the order, and then until the lapse of the limitation period for the claims related to the
agreement concluded. Besides, after the lapse of that period, the data may still be processed for statistical purposes. Please, remember also that we are obliged to keep the invoices with your personal data for the period of 5 years from the end of
the fiscal year in which the tax obligation arises.
As regards the data about orders, you are not entitled to rectify those data after the order has been fulfilled. You are also not entitled to object to data processing or require removing your data until the lapse of the limitation period for the claims related to the agreement concluded. Similarly, you are not entitled to object to data processing or require removing your data included in the invoices. However, after the period of limitation you have the right to object to data processing for statistical purposes and require removing your data from our database.
As regards the data about orders, you also have the right to data portability, pursuant to Article 20 of the GDPR.
Newsletter. If you would like to subscribe for our newsletter, you have to give us your email address in the newsletter subscription form.
The data submitted when subscribing for our newsletter are used for the purposes for sending the newsletter to you, and your consent expressed when subscribing for the newsletter is the legal basis for data processing (Article 6(1)(a) of the GDPR).
Your data are processed in mailing systems of ActiveCampaign Inc., 222 South Riverside Plaza, Suite 810, Chicago IL60606 and Vercom S.A., Ul. Roosevelta 22 60-829 Poznań Poland and stored on the server provided by H88 spółka akcyjna, ul.Franklina Roosevelta 22, 60-829 Poznań
The data will be processed for the period of newsletter circulation unless you resign from receiving the newsletter earlier which will cause removing your data from our database.
At any time you can rectify your data stored in the newsletter database or require that they are removed if you resign from receiving the newsletter. You also have the right to data portability, pursuant to Article 20 of the GDPR.
Complaints and withdrawal from the agreement. When you lodge your complaint or withdraw from the agreement, you submit your personal data included in the complaint or notice of withdrawal from the agreement, such as your name and
surname, address, phone number, email address and bank account number.
The data submitted to us in connection with filing the complaint or withdrawing from the agreement are used for the purposes of complaint or withdrawal procedure (Article 6(1)(c) of the GDPR).
The data will be processed for the period necessary to complete the complaint or withdrawal procedure. The complaints or notices of withdrawal from the agreement may also be archived for statistical purposes.
As regards the data included in the complaints or notices of withdrawal from the agreement, you do not have the right to rectification and you are not entitled to require that the data be removed before the lapse of the period of limitation for the claims related to the agreement concluded.
However, after the period of limitation you have the right to object to data processing for statistical purposes and require removing your data from our database.
Email contact. When contacting us by electronic mail, including messages via our contact form, as the sender you automatically provide us with your email address. Besides, you can also include other personal data in the content of your message.
In this case your data are processed so that we can be in contact with you. The data are processed on the basis of Article 6(1)(a) of the GDPR, that is you give us the consent by initiating contact with us. Data processing after finishing the contact is based on the justified purpose of correspondence archiving for internal use (Article 6(1)(c) of the GDPR).
The content of the correspondence may be archived, and we are not able to clearly state when it will be deleted. You have the right to access the history of your correspondence with us (if it has been archived) and require its erasure unless it is justified to archive such correspondence due to our overriding interests, e.g. protection against potential claims from you.
Cookie files and other tracking technologies
Our website, similarly to nearly all other websites, uses cookie files to give you the best experience when using it.
Cookies are small text files stored on your end device (e.g. computer, tablet, smartphone) which may be read by our IT system.
Cookies are divided into own cookies and those of third parties.
You will find more details below.
Own cookies. We use our own cookies to ensure proper operation of our website, and especially to ensure proper operation of the cart and ordering process, to check if you are logged in, to remember that you are logged in and to remember that you have accepted the Terms and Conditions.
Third-party Cookies. Our website, similarly to most of other modern websites, uses functions provided by third parties, which implies using cookies from third parties. Using this type of cookies is explained below.
cookies of Google LLC.
Marketing. We use marketing tools, such as Facebook Pixel, to address our advertisements to you. It implies using Facebook cookie files.
We use remarketing tools of Google AdWords. It implies using cookie files of Google LLC for Google AdWords.
Social media. We provide you with the functions of social media, such as posting content on social media and subscribing to social media profiles. Using these functions implies using cookie files of the administrators of social media, such as
Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn.
We embed videos from YouTube on our website. When you watch such videos, Google LLC cookie files for YouTube services are used.
On our website, we use the Disqus comment system. It implies using cookie files of the Disqus company.
Using the website is connected with sending requests to the server on which the website is stored. Every request sent to the server is saved in the server logs.
The logs contain such data as your IP address, date and server time, information about your browser and operating system. The logs are saved and stored on the server.
The data saved in the server logs are not assigned to individual users and are not used to identify you.
Server logs are used only as an auxiliary material to administer the website and their content is not disclosed to any persons who are not authorized to administer the server.